Get your voice heard
Our Advocates are there to ensure your voice is heard, your wishes are respected, and your opinion is taken seriously. They can help you take action to secure your rights on a particular issue.
We can support you:
- At meetings, such as assessments, appeals and reviews.
- At appointments with agencies, including the NHS, social services, home care agencies and housing.
- If you want to make a formal complaint.
- Gaining access to services which may improve your standard of life.
The main principles of Independent Advocacy at ScotsCare are:
- We put you first.
- It’s not about giving advice – it’s about helping you access information.
- The service is a partnership between you and ScotsCare.
ScotsCare’s Advocacy service is confidential and has no vested interest with any statutory body.