ScotsCare is a charity supporting disadvantaged Scots in London, through a variety of support including grants, training, housing and social events. To be eligible for support you must be:
- a person born in Scotland, or;
- the child of a person born in Scotland, or;
- Someone married to a first generation Scot, or;
- the widow, widower or surviving member of a civil partnership of a person born in Scotland.
- Living within 35 miles of Charing Cross
If you meet these criteria please fill in an application form or call us on 0800 652 2989 for an initial assessment.
If you are experiencing homelessness, you may be eligible for help from our sister charity Borderline, which specifically helps homeless Scots in London.